This SITE is owned by Instituto IBRAEMA, which reinforces both importance and commitment to the protection of the privacy of its USERS, be they partners, collaborators, beneficiaries, volunteers, potential investors or visitors .
Continued access to this SITE after posting changes in this document signifies the full agreement with such procedures, conditions and information, without restriction or caveats.
About collecting, storing and managing information:
- Instituto IBRAEMA does not collect any personal information about USERS of its SITE other than those provided by them, having two purposes: online application to volunteer job opportunities or for investment in specific projects;
- Instituto IBRAEMA warrants that it will not sell or rent your information to any other organization or third parties;
- We do not share your data to any third party who is not a service provider we have contracted to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending mail and email, processing credit card payments and organizing events specifically designed to keep you abreast of the activities of IBRAEMA. These companies and individuals have access to personal information necessary to perform their duties, but are not allowed to use it for any other purpose;
- Instituto IBRAEMA reserves the right to disclose any information, when required by law or when necessary to investigate possible illegal activities such as fraud, violations of the TERM OF USE, or otherwise related, when necessary to protect the property, rights and security of the Instituto IBRAEMA, visitors to the SITE or third parties;
- Impersonal information such as IP address (computer location on the Internet), pages accessed and files copied does not tell us who you are or where you live, being used only to identify improved online information, encompassing, but not limiting itself to how many people visit our SITE, how a group of USERS uses it, which pages are preferred and least visited, types of operating systems used (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), type of browser used (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari), among others, enabling improvements in our institutional communication;
- You have the option to request the suspension of your registration on any mailing list, e-mail, news or correspondence;
- On online application to volunteer job opportunities or online donation, if you are under 18, we suggest that you advise your parents or guardians of your intent to submit a form.
About security and external Links:
- We employ security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by USERS inside and outside the organization. You should be aware, however, that “perfect security” does not exist and that unauthorized third parties may come to intercept or illegally access private data. You provide us with this information at your own risk;
- We suggest on our SITE links that lead to other pages that stay out of our services. These links are only available for your convenience. The operations and content of these sites are beyond our control and we do not support or take responsibility for the content or material that can be found in them, knowing its access and use, as well as any direct or indirect damages caused by the hyperlinks available on our SITE, is of full responsibility of the USER.
- The legally enforceable language of this document must be Portuguese;
Dispute settlement, Privileges and Immunities, Forum: