This TERM OF USE is intended to inform the responsibilities, duties and obligations that every USER assumes when accessing the SITE.
Using the SITE means full agreement with such terms, conditions and information, without restriction or caveats.
The following words will have the meaning that they are assigned in accordance with the provisions set out below:
- Content: This is all information and data pertaining to the SITE (such as data files, written text, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) that the USER may have access to when using the SITE for his/her search;
- Website: The electronic portal on the Internet, whose address is www.ibraema.org.br, or its eventual variants, with all the elements and tools related thereto.
- IBRAEMA: The Brazilian Institute of Education and Environment (Instituto Brasileiro de Educação e Meio Ambiente), a legitimate owner of the electronic portal www.ibraema.org.br.
- Term of use: This document constitutes a valid and legally binding agreement between the USER and IBRAEMA.
- User (s): Are all people, Internet users, who access the SITE.
Acceptance of the Term of Use:
- Because it is a non-profit civil society organization that in the exercise of its mission promotes and defends human rights and the principles of the Universal Magna Carta, the Instituto IBRAEMA will not publish comments, articles, reports or other forms of CONTENT, whose content is contrary to the precepts contained in the above mentioned declarations, or to the other treaties and conventions related to them;
- The USER must not: (a) publish copyrighted material; (b) To insert disrespectful, libelous or defamatory CONTENT; (c) Use offensive, obscene or indecent language or image; (d) Violate any municipal, state or federal law of your country; (e) Publish as a comment material of disclosure, article or any type of CONTENT other than a comment of the author himself, with his proper quotation;
- In case of any complaint, remark or suggestion to do about something published by another USER, please communicate through the Contact Us;
- The USER agrees to access the SITE and to dispose of the CONTENT published therein only for the purposes permitted: (a) by the terms herein permitted; and (b) any laws, regulations or practices or guidelines generally accepted in Brazil;
- The USER agrees not to access (or attempt to access) the SITE by any means other than through the interface provided by IBRAEMA, especially by automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers), as well as to ensure that its access follows the instructions defined in all files submitted;
- The USER agrees not to participate in any activity that interferes or disrupts the operation of the SITE;
- The USER agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, commercialize or resell the CONTENT of the SITE for any purpose;
- If the USER eventually accesses another electronic portal available on the SITE through the CONTENT, in case of solicitation of financial and/or personal information from the USER, IBRAEMA therefore has no responsibility for the use and management of this information to the applicant;
- By means of this TERM OF USE, the USER agrees to be identified by the SITE system, through, for example, the use of “cookies” or other technologies, aiming at continuous improvement of the services provided by IBRAEMA;
- The USER may access, use and print SITE materials for their personal and non-commercial use. The USER may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, publish, license, create derivative work, place and/or use on another Web page, transfer or sell any information, software, USER list (s) and other Lists that may be obtained on the SITE for commercial use. This prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practice of “screen scraping” or “database scraping” to obtain USER lists (s) or other information for commercial use or not;
- IBRAEMA reserves the right to pre-evaluate, revise, mark, filter, modify, refuse or remove any information and data that form part of the CONTENT, its sole and exclusive agency;
- IBRAEMA may modify, amend and/or adjust these terms at any time and such modifications, changes and/or adjustments shall have effective and immediate effects as soon as they become public. For this reason, the USER must review the TERM OF USE periodically, and it is certain that the USER’s continued access or use of the SITE is subordinated to the acceptance of the terms in force;
- All the material on the SITE (its presentation and “layout”, trademarks, logos, products, systems, denominations, CONTENT, advertisements and other materials), including programs, databases, images, files or materials of any other species and which have contractually authorised its vehicles on the SITE, is protected by industrial and intellectual property legislation, being owned by IBRAEMA. The reproduction, distribution and transmission of such materials are not permitted without the express written consent of IBRAEMA or its holder, especially for commercial or economic purposes. Unless expressly agreed in writing to the contrary, concluded with IBRAEMA, nothing in this TERM OF USE gives you the right to use any of the trademarks, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other characteristics of IBRAEMA’S trademark, its partners, or third parties;
- The misuse of materials protected by industrial or intellectual property rights (copyright, trademarks, patents, etc.) presented on the SITE shall be characterized as infringing the relevant legislation, subjecting the infringer to legal actions and giving rise to indemnity to the detriment of the injured party, either to IBRAEMA or to third parties, without prejudice to losses and damages and attorneys’ fees;
- The privacy of the SITE is applicable only when the USER is accessing and using the SITE. Once forwarded to another portal, the USER will be subject to the policies of this other portal, on which IBRAEMA has no control or relationship;
- The legally enforceable language of this document must be Portuguese. Any question of interpretation of this TERM OF USE will be resolved based on the Portuguese version;
- The terms of this TERM OF USE and the relationship between the USER and IBRAEMA shall be governed by the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, regardless of any conflict of legal clauses that may exist;
- Instituto IBRAEMA reserves the right to disclose any information when required by law or when necessary to investigate possible illegal activities such as fraud, violations of this TERM OF USE, or otherwise related, when necessary to protect the property, rights and security of Instituto IBRAEMA, visitors to the SITE or third party;
- Any dispute, controversy or complaint arising out of or relating to this TERM OF USE shall be resolved by means of mediation;
- It is elected the forum of the District of Recife, state of Pernambuco, Brazil, as competent to resolve any disputes arising from this TERM OF USE, regardless of any other, however privileged it is or will be;
- Nothing that is part of or relates to this TERM OF USE may be construed as a waiver, express or implied, of the privileges and immunities granted to Instituto IBRAEMA in: (a) international law, including customary international law, conventions, treaties or agreements, or (b) all national laws.